How can you help your child learn English?
I give you some “do’s and don’ts” on helping children improve their English in this video.
Also, remember we have produced a set of children’s videos right here at ESLPod.com! You can find those here.
In the video, I mention websites that have books being read aloud on the web. Here are a couple of places to start:
Also, just Google “read alouds” or “books read aloud for children.”
P.S. Like this English lesson? Get a FREE sample lesson (no money needed) – SIGN UP BELOW!
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send a FREE lesson to try!
We hate spam, too! We will never sell, rent, or give your information to anyone – ever!
What Will I Learn in My Free Lesson?
Here is just a small part of what you’re going to learn in this free lesson:
- What “take a rain check” means and how to use it in a conversation . . .
- The difference between a “recluse” and a “busybody” . . .
- Why “to fend OFF” means something from “to fend FOR” . . .
- What it means to “take a rain check,” “keep to yourself,” and “to appoint (someone)” . . .
- What a social secretary is . . .
- The best way to use “to sort out” and “to turn down” . . .
- How to use phrasal verbs like “to settle in” and “to settle down” (they’re not the same!) . . .