It’s summertime, and that means it’s time for millions of people to take a vacation.
When someone tells you they’re going on a vacation, what do you say to them in English?
Find out in this very short (1 minute!) video:
Before You Go . . .
Start Improving Your English Again with a FREE 30-Minute English Lesson!
- Do you have difficulties remembering the “right” word when speaking in English?
- Do you have to stop and think about everything you want to say in English?
- Do you get lost when someone speaks English quickly to you?
Then you need to try one of our Unlimited English lessons from ESLPod.com!
Used by more than 1.27 million people in 189 countries, our Unlimited English lessons are designed to help you understand English so you can speak it.
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send a FREE lesson to try!
We hate spam, too! We will never sell, rent, or give your information to anyone – ever!
What Will I Learn in My Free Lesson?
Here is just a small part of what you’re going to learn in this free lesson:
- What “take a rain check” means and how to use it in a conversation . . .
- The difference between a “recluse” and a “busybody” . . .
- Why “to fend OFF” means something from “to fend FOR” . . .
- What it means to “take a rain check,” “keep to yourself,” and “to appoint (someone)” . . .
- What a social secretary is . . .
- The best way to use “to sort out” and “to turn down” . . .
- How to use phrasal verbs like “to settle in” and “to settle down” (they’re not the same!) . . .
And much, much more!
Don’t wait – try it now! It’s’ FREE!