Listen to Daily English #122 – Packing Toiletries for a Trip for more on “blush.”
Looking for an easy, convenient way to improve your English?
Try our new “Speak English with ESLPod” podcast subscription on Apple Podcasts.
Want even MORE English? Try our Unlimited English Membership, with more than 1800 lessons!
Join 15 million people who’ve learned English from ESLPod.com.
P.S. Like this short English lesson? Get a FREE sample lesson (no money needed) – SIGN UP BELOW!
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send a FREE lesson to try!
We hate spam, too! We will never sell, rent, or give your information to anyone – ever!
What Will I Learn in My Free Lesson?
Here is just a small part of what you’re going to learn in this free lesson:
- What “take a rain check” means and how to use it in a conversation . . .
- The difference between a “recluse” and a “busybody” . . .
- Why “to fend OFF” means something from “to fend FOR” . . .
- What it means to “take a rain check,” “keep to yourself,” and “to appoint (someone)” . . .
- What a social secretary is . . .
- The best way to use “to sort out” and “to turn down” . . .
- How to use phrasal verbs like “to settle in” and “to settle down” (they’re not the same!) . . .