Last week I had the chance to visit one of the most beautiful national parks in California, Joshua Tree. Watch this short video and learn a little about this amazing place.
It’s like going on vacation with me, but without the long car drive and listening to me sing the whole way there.
And if you enjoy the trip, learn more about Joshua Tree in our Cultural English #289 episode.
P.S. There’s a slight error in one of the captions – “buy” should be “by.”
P.P.S. Like this short English lesson? Then you’ll love our Unlimited English membership: https://tv.eslpod.com
Get a FREE sample lesson (no money needed) – SIGN UP BELOW!
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send a FREE lesson to try!
We hate spam, too! We will never sell, rent, or give your information to anyone – ever!
What Will I Learn in My Free Lesson?
Here is just a small part of what you’re going to learn in this free lesson:
- What “take a rain check” means and how to use it in a conversation . . .
- The difference between a “recluse” and a “busybody” . . .
- Why “to fend OFF” means something from “to fend FOR” . . .
- What it means to “take a rain check,” “keep to yourself,” and “to appoint (someone)” . . .
- What a social secretary is . . .
- The best way to use “to sort out” and “to turn down” . . .
- How to use phrasal verbs like “to settle in” and “to settle down” (they’re not the same!) . . .
And much, much more!