Listen with iTunes
The easiest way to subscribe to our podcast is to download the free iTunes software (both Windows and Mac). Follow these steps:
- Click here to go to the download site for iTunes. Download and install iTunes on your computer.
- After you have installed iTunes on your computer, click here. The ESL Podcast page will automatically open up inside of iTunes.
(If the ESL Podcast does not automatically open up, then just search on the Podcast page of the iTunes Music Store for “English as a Second Language.”)
- Click on the Subscribe button.
iTunes will then ask you if you want to subscribe to this podcast. Click Subscribe and the most current podcast will begin to download into iTunes. When it is finished downloading, it will begin playing!
Using Other Podcast Software
You can enter our “feed” page (our podcast address) into other podcast software such found here. The podcast address is:
How do I download the older ESL Podcasts not in iTunes?
You can also subscribe to our older podcasts in iTunes. Search for “ESL Podcast” on the Podcast page and subscribe to ESL Podcast – Previous Episodes.
You can also subscribe in iTunes to the previous podcasts by doing the following:
- Copy this address:
- Open your iTunes program.
- Go to the Advanced menu and select Subscribe to Podcast
- Paste the above address into the box that says URL. iTunes will now download the previous podcasts.