We are experiencing some problems on our server today. Some of our audio files are not downloading properly. We are working to fix the problem as soon as possible.
Thank you for your patience!
UPDATE Saturday, February 26, 12:00 PM – Our servers appear to be working normally again. You should be able to download the audio files without a problem.
Note to iTunes Users:
If you download our episodes through iTunes and you are still having trouble with episodes that failed to download before, please follow these steps:
- Select the “bad” episode and hit Delete. When asked by iTunes, choose to Remove the file, and then Move to Recycling Bin (Windows) or Trash (Mac).
- Go to the top of the episode list where it says English as a Second Language Podcast (next to the little triangle), RIGHT-click, and select Unsubscribe Podcast.
- RIGHT-click again on the episode list, and select Subscribe Podcast.
- Hit the Refresh button in the bottom, right corner of iTunes. Your missing episode will now reappear in gray.
- Click on the Get button next to the episode(s) your’re missing, and it should now download correctly.